[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
miechu.pl • View topic - basic question
Username:
Password:
It is currently 09 Dec 2018, 23:01

Post subject: basic question
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2012, 19:42 

Hi,

Thanks for Proto. It's really a pleasure using it!
However, I have a very basic question.
By default, the toggle visibility is config is
Code:
<shortcuts toggleVisibility="alt `" />

As on Swiss keyboards, the ` sign is not directly accessible (you should press the shift key), I was trying to edit the proto.xml.
I replaced the configuration by
Code:
<shortcuts toggleVisibility="alt '" />

Unfortunately, when I press on alt + ', nothing happens (I restarted Proto to make sure that the config is reloaded).

What am I doing wrong?

Post subject: Re: basic question
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2012, 20:43 
Site Admin

Probably you are doing everything correctly - there is high chance that I'm not handling different keyboard layouts properly... soo... try another one, like 'alt x' (you have to restart proto each time), sorry for the inconvenience

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2012, 20:58 

that was it. Alt+x works properly. Now I just to figure out an available key combination and know where the key is on an enu keyboard... :D
By the way, is there a way to override the default shortcuts? For instance, I already have Alt + L mapped to another action on another app. As a consequence, I'm not able to display the launcher.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2012, 21:36 
Site Admin

No, currently it's not available... but hey! launcher is under alt+space ;)

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2012, 17:46 

oups... I poorly explained what I was doing. As the launcher was empty, I was trying to build it by adding my favorite applications manually by adding them with Alt+L.

You're right, launcher is under Alt+Space. ;)